Phil & Becky

My photo
On July 3, 1959, we began the most incredible journey of our lives. We were 16 and 20 when we got married. We had to take both our mothers to get our marriage license. What a journey it has been! It has been filled with the awesome blessing of David, Lori and Lisa. Lance, Camille and Morgan married our kids. Zac, Dayle, Emily and Danilo are such a precious part of our lives as well. We are so grateful for God's blessings and never take them for granted.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Q1 Cultural Champion Award!

Monday, April 20 brought a huge surprise for me. Once each month our company has a recognition day. Our company president keeps us abreast of what is happening in our company. Birthdays and work anniversary's are celebrated. I was asked by my manager to attend the celebration with her. She told me that I had been nominated again for the Cultural Champion for the first quarter. It was my 3rd time to be nominated. This time, my name came up on the screen as the one selected for the quarter. Needless to day, I was shocked, got all teary and so humbled by this recognition. I was honored just to have been nominated. This is a very AWESOME award that goes to the person that the selection committee feels best demonstrate the Reaching Out, Just Imagining, Stepping Up, Embracing Process, Being Aligned and Building Trust with our sales reps, accounts and fellow employees. HOLY COW - I thought, that can't be me. Then when I heard the comments that had been shared by the above mentioned people................. Oh my - so very humbling. I am blessed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment